Start a new topic

Uncategorized (Xcode): Command CompileSwiftSources failed with a nonzero exit code Lexical or Preprocessor Issue (Xcode): 'WikitudeSDK/WikitudeSDK.h' file not found

- Wikitude SDK Professional Edition for Flutter

Latest Version: 9.12

- Flutter version : 2.10.5

I'm having trouble running ios app, all standard steps are applied correctly,
In your documentation, there are no additional details for running iOS applications (therefore, the standard steps necessary to run any application have been implemented)

The situation is very good on the Android platform

On wikitude, a similar question to mine, but I couldn't find a solution
Please help, the situation is very critical...

Uncategorized (Xcode): Command CompileSwiftSources failed with a nonzero exit code

Lexical or Preprocessor Issue (Xcode): 'WikitudeSDK/WikitudeSDK.h' file not found
/Users/user/FlutterDev/flutter.2/.pub-cache/git/augmented_reality_plugin_wikitude_2-b6e3c003cdf9c
5572d11327902f3be015ab54925/ios/Classes/WikitudePlugin.h:11:8

Could not build the application for the simulator.
Error launching application on iPhone 13 Pro Max.
1 Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the late response - please have a look at this thread https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000097089. It seems like it could be the same issue with CocoaPods cached data.

The main steps to solve it would be:

1. Remove the current plugin from your project's plugin directory, download the latest version of our Flutter plugin and move it to the plugin directory in your project again. Make sure that the directory hierarchy in your project matches the one from our sample app.

2. In your project's ios directory, remove Podfile and Podfile.lock. In the same directory, run pod deintegrate and then pod clean.

3. Back in the root of your project, run flutter clean and flutter build ios.

Let us know if you are still having trouble after these.

- Damian

Login or Signup to post a comment