I have the same problem.
I'm using Unity 2021.3.4f1, and when I try to upload with XCode 13.4.1 or 13.3.1 I get the same error.
I managed to upload my app with XCode 13.2.1, but got the same error on App Store Connect.
Hi, I detailed this error
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Wikitude on Unity Project, build for iOS,
- In Xcode Build, go in "Product->Archive"
- After Archive, click in "Distribute App"
- In the next window select App Store Connect, click "Next"
- Select Upload, click "Next"
- Check "Include bitcode for iOS content", "Upload your app´s symbols", "Manager Version and Build Number" and click "Next"
- Select "Automatically manager signing" (in my case I'm using this way), click "Next"
- Click in "Upload" and wait a little
- The error appears
SDK Plataform and Version:
- Unity Expert Edition 9.6.0 SDK or Unity Standard Edition 9.4.0 SDK
- Unity 2020.3.34f1 ~ Unity 2020.3.36f1
- Xcode 13.4.1 (13F100)
Screenshots in attachment
Hi, I trying to publish a App and when the upload stages come up, this error shows up on the window:
I'm using Unity 2020.3.35f1, with Wikitude SDK 9.6.0, XCode 13.4.1
Trying to with Unity 2020.3.34f1, and/or XCode 13.3.1, same result.
Any help about this?
4 people have this problem