Start a new topic

AR drag and drop with wt3 on Cordova

I want to make drag and drop with wt3 file. I read the documents but could not find. How can I do it?

Hi,

Can you please provide further details what you mean with 'drag and drop with wt3 file' and infos on your use case (e.g. do you plan to use our image recognition, object recognition, instant tracking feature)?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi,

I'm trying to extract an image in a 3D image. I want to command this 3D image (wt3 file). I drag him to the right, or I drag him to the left. I don't want to make them with the button. I want to do it by touch. I want to do with drag and drop. How can I do it?

Hi Melis,

You can find a sample in our Cordova sample app --> Advanced Image Tracking / 2.1 Gestures. This shows the basic pricipales using gestures (in this sample with 2D content and Image Recognition). Additionally you can check out our Instant Tracking samples which shows how you can move 3D models using gestures and our Instant / Markerless tracking.

The sample app together with the Cordova documentation for the SDK is the best place to try things out and find further details.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment