Start a new topic
Solved

Manage video after cloud uploading

Hello,

After uploading a video in the Wikitude Studio (to be read by image target),I want to replace my video because i forgot something in the video. I can upload the new video and associate my image target but i can't delete the last ...?

Is it possible to manage the video after uploading, specialy for optimize the storage (weight in GB) ?

Hi Roland,

On the bottom right side within the Studio Editor project view you'll see the list with augmentations. When you select a video there and clicke the trash bin, the video should be deleted. Please see the attached screenshot for furthe details

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hello,

Thank you, but yes I know that. But the video are not really deleted because the storage space has not been modified (attached screenshot),  108mo of 100GB before and 108mo of 100GB after deleted...

I ask again :  "Is it possible to manage the video after uploading, specialy for optimize the storage (weight in GB) ? "

Thank you 

wikiajeter.jpg
(68.8 KB)

...?

Hi Roland,

I just tested added a video as augmenation within the Studio Editor and then removing it again. The storage changed accordingly. Could you please share a video showing the flow indicating the storage before the video was uploaded to the Studio Editor and the deletion process.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicolas,

Yes it's ok ! the storage adjust when files is deleted ! Nice

Thank you !

Login or Signup to post a comment