Start a new topic

Error when loading a 3D asset with image recognition on Android

I'm using Wikitude SDK 8.3 on a Xamarin application

I can't figure out why the first time the application recognizes the 3d asset all goes as expected.

Then when I dismount the screen from the navigation stack and reload the wikitude experience doesn't load the 3D asset and instead shows a green box in the right bottom corner.

This is what I get from the chromium log

[chromium] [INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "Failed to decode downloaded font: file:///android_asset/experience/fonts/lato/Lato-Reg-webfont.woff", source: file:///android_asset/experience/ (0)

[chromium] [INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "OTS parsing error: incorrect file size in WOFF header", source: file:///android_asset/experience/ (0)

[chromium] [INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "Failed to decode downloaded font: file:///android_asset/experience/fonts/lato/Lato-Reg-webfont.ttf", source: file:///android_asset/experience/ (0)

[chromium] [INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "OTS parsing error: FFTM: invalid table offset", source: file:///android_asset/experience/ (0)

[chromium] [INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "Uncaught TypeError: AR.om.getObjectForID(...).onDisabled is not a function", source: file:///android_asset/experience/ (1)

Login or Signup to post a comment