Start a new topic

bulli failed

Hi, I use wikitude 8.1 as a titanium sdk module 7.4.0 GA, xcode version 10, iOS SDK: 12.0, when I compile it, both my app and your sample app receive the following error message:

[INFO]: Writing app properties
[INFO]: Writing i18n files
[INFO]: Processing Titanium symbols
[INFO]: Removing files
[INFO]: Invoking xcodebuild
[ERROR]: ** BUILD FAILED **

Hi, I use wikitude 8.1 as a titanium sdk module 7.4.0 GA, xcode version 10, iOS SDK: 12.0, when I compile it, both my app and your sample app receive the following error message:

[INFO]: Writing app properties

[INFO]: Writing i18n files

[INFO]: Processing Titanium symbols

[INFO]: Removing files

[INFO]: Invoking xcodebuild

[ERROR]: ** BUILD FAILED **

Hi Fabrizio,

when building, Titanium will create an Xcode project as an intermediate step and build from that. Based on you output, this step failed while not providing any reason as to why exactly it failed in the Titanium/Appcelerator log.

I would like you to open and build this Xcode project directly. Xcode should provide this missing information.

I don't remember the exact path of the Xcode project, but you should be able to locate it by simply searching for ".xcodeproj" in your project in Finder after the build having failed previously.

- Daniel

Hello Wikitude Technical Support

I have issue same topic. And try any time but build fail . Please help me.

[TRACE]  error: unexpected duplicate task: CodeSign 

:-1: unexpected duplicate task: CodeSign /Users/wittawoot/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/xXXXX-bpcuibytahfxbsainkzvwvxrzfpw/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/xXXXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'xXXXX')

Thank you

Wittawoot

1 person likes this

Hi Wittawoot,

Did you find a solution for this 
error?

Best Regards

Login or Signup to post a comment