Start a new topic
Solved

Error adding Xamarin.Wikitude.SDK.JS

When I try to add the wikititude SDK to my blank project I get the following error

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error NU1202 Package Xamarin.Wikitude.SDK.JS 8.1.0 is not compatible with monoandroid81 (MonoAndroid,Version=v8.1). Package Xamarin.Wikitude.SDK.JS 8.1.0 supports:

- monoandroid90 (MonoAndroid,Version=v9.0)

- xamarinios10 (Xamarin.iOS,Version=v1.0) App2.Android C:\Users\vardh\source\repos\App2\App2\App2.Android\App2.Android.csproj 1

how did you solve it? I got same problem.

Hi Jayvardhan Chinchwade,

How did you solve it? Even I got the same problem when installing the version 9.2.0. Please find the below
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error NU1202 Package Xamarin.Wikitude.SDK.JS 9.2.0 is not compatible with netstandard2.0 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.0). Package Xamarin.Wikitude.SDK.JS 9.2.0 supports:

- monoandroid90 (MonoAndroid,Version=v9.0)

- xamarinios10 (Xamarin.iOS,Version=v1.0)

It sounds like you are adding the reference to a Xamarin Forms shared project (the platform independent one). Wikitude only supports Xamarin on Android and iOs (which are the C# based platform specific projects). If you want to use Wikitude together with Xamarin Forms, you basically have to provide your own page renderer. See this github project on how to do this:

https://github.com/mkoehne/WikitudeExample

Login or Signup to post a comment