Start a new topic

Uploading Targets + Augments + their Association on Wikitude's Cloud through any API

Hi,

I am working on a Xamarin Android project and using Wikitude SDK for AR feature. 

I know we can upload Target Collections/Targets and its metadata to Wikitude's Cloud through RESTful APIs.  As you can see these images below:

-

-

-

I want to know the possibility that can we do the operations/actions from any of the APIs provided on images below?

-

-

I am asking to get clarity that either I can do this kind of stuff with any API or not without opening the wikitude studio page?

Actually the project idea is that I want to make a Web App(as Administrative use) and a Mobile App(as user/customer). Web Wpp is used to upload targets and augments and associate them up with some actions. Then the user of the Mobile App can use the AR experience which is defined by the Web App.

Hope the description is enough to understand the question.

Waiting for your kind response...

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your reply. But actually you didn't understand my question. 

I am asking that Wikitude's Cloud can store our Augmentation files too? or only Metadata?

If Wikitude Cloud store only Targets and its metadata, then I have to upload augment files to any other cloud and then I have to provide its Source Link in the Metadata.

e.g. {src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshdesk.com/data/helpdesk/attachments/production/5093830819/original/C14DmHb2Xj4vL2DtkBMX7EraRhEGekq49w.jpg?1518261597"}

In this example, the Augment file is stored on Amazon's Cloud and I am just putting the Source Link in the Metadata of a target Image. I don't want to do this. I want to store the Augment file on Wikitude's Cloud as well.

In short, I want to store Target Image and Augment file both on Wikitude's Cloud.

So I want to know, is this possible or not through any API?

Hi,

R

You'll need to set your Manager Token when your use the RESTful API - the Client token is set in the mobile app - so you don't need to query this one.

You can add the augmeantions via the Metadata json for each image and you can add all the needed parameters (scale, position, etc.) there.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment