Start a new topic

Strange screen obstruction (Unity SDK, Android)

Strange screen obstruction (Unity SDK, Android)

Hi, when I build and run my self-made-wikitude-sample Unity scene on Android (Galaxy S6), the attached screenshot is what I get, and the overlapping white areas are persistent until I close the app.

Is this a simple camera or directional light positioning issue, or something to do with the SDK itself?  I've never seen anything like this before.

Update: Using Unity 5.2.4 64 bit, and Unity-Wikitude_1.2.1-1.1.0_2016_03_21_16_40_46

Also Android 5.1.1.

Hi, 

Do you see the same overlapping areas when running in the editor? Even if the SDK is not running in the editor, this issue might still be present there. If not, could you provide more info about what you are trying to do? I haven't seen this issue before.

Best regards,
Alexandru

It seems to just be a strange interaction between Unity 5.2.4 and my phone.  A simple cube scene in a new project had the same problem, but not in 5.0.2.  This wasn't happening with 5.2.4 before either... I wonder what changed?

Hi, 

I don't know what could be the issue. Maybe you can find some answers on the Unity forums, or in their change log. Or maybe you can try updating to Unity 5.3.4 and see if the problem persists.

Best regards,
Alexandru
Login or Signup to post a comment