Start a new topic

location of architect.js

location of architect.js

2 people have this problem

Hi all,

I am using the titanium module and running the sample app which is available on github.I have a few questions as I was going through the sample app.Hope to get answers on these questions,

1) Do I require the Wikitude sdk to be integrated into Titanium or the titanium wikitude module itself will work??

2) If the module alone enough than may I know where is the path exactly refering to architect://architect.js ?

Hi,
1) The Wikitude Module is a 'wrapper' for the Wikitude SDK so the Wikitude Module needs the Wikitude SDK to work (we are aware of problems with app store submissions on iOS right now and will udpate the Module in the upcomming week).

2) architect://architect.js is a js library that is provided by the Wikitude SDK itself. The Wikitude SDK intercepts all 'architect' protocol requests and then returns the appropriate js file.

Best regards

Andreas

Thank you for the reply Andreas. Now since I am that I need the wikitude sdk to get things going.I just wanted to know how to add wikitude sdk to titanium environment.I am new to titanium and wikitude and hence confused??

You can download the Wikitude Titanium Module either from our website or the Appcelerator Marketplace. Once you have downloaded it, install it like any other Titanium Module.

When your app is ready for augmented reality development, here is our Titanium Module documentation which gives you an overview of our Module API. You can also have a look at our Titanium example application on GitHub.

Best regards

Andreas
Login or Signup to post a comment